This article is identified with settle log error code 4. We all know that QuickBooks is the best bookkeeping and accounting software program that is broadly utilized for small and medium sized businesses. We can realize that QuickBooks is having various issues like error issue. Anyway QuickBooks users face some error messages some of the time. Today through post we will talk about around a standout amongst the most widely recognized error “Event Log Error 4”.
Steps to fix this QuickBooks Event Log Error 4.
There are excesses of prepared specialists who give the best answer for QuickBooks issues. Experience this supportive article and resolve your issue. Or on the other hand in the event that you are bad in specialized viewpoints and need moment arrangement of this error at that point contact to our QuickBooks Support phone number that is 1-855-666-1972, don’t hesitate to interface with our specialists who are competent to determine all sort of QuickBooks issues.
The explanation behind this QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
- Particularly in Windows 7 of a PC gadget, NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 that leads this sort of traps and found as defective.
- The Tutorial Guide to investigate this event log error code 4 document error
- These are the few stages to settle this error:
- The first tap on the primary begins key catch. At that point run the program.
- Sort in it as appwiz.cpl in the opened exchange box
- From that point onward, at that point add or Remove all projects which are opened as Programs and in addition highlight windows opened quickly.
- Along these lines, a client will now effortlessly find MS.NET Framework 4.0.
- Presently featured it, before tapping on Uninstall choice.
- To do this, restart the PC.
- At the point when a client restarts their PC gadget, at that point you need to Go to Start and again click Run.
- Cpl must be composed in the Run box.
- Presently you will have the capacity to see the Add/Remove projects or Programs and Features window
- There is an alternative to Add or Remove Windows Features that is situated on the left-hand side of the window give a single tick on it.
- Windows Feature screen comes up.
- Extending the .NET Framework will demonstrate Microsoft .NET 3.5. Check the first and second decisions.
- Presently squeeze OK.
- .NET Framework 3.5 gets introduced.
- Finally, tap on the complete once and the entire assignment is finished.
- Above all else select the Start key catch, at that point run the program.
- Sort appwiz.cpl in the Run box.
- There is an alternative of to Add/Remove all projects. Open all Programs and Features of a window that gets opened.
- At that point scroll it down, endeavor to find the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- Before tapping on Uninstall heading, feature it.
- In the wake of uninstalling the .NET Framework, re-begin the PC.
- Once the PC re-begins, you need to Go to Start and again click Run.
- Control Panel must be composed in the Run box.
- You will have the capacity to see the Add/Remove projects or Programs & Features window which gets opened.
- In the event that you see on the left half of the window, there is a choice Add Remove Windows Features. Tap on it.
- The screen will open the Windows Feature tab.
- This guide to growing the .NET Framework that demonstrates the Microsoft .NET 3.5. Presently check the first and second decisions to settle this event log error 4.
- At that point squeeze OK catch.
- .NET Framework 3.5 prepared to introduce.
- Click to the complete choice that once the entire assignment is to get to over.
- The PC must be re-begun once more. At that point take after the normal strides to coordinate. There are Re-picture repair instruments accessible as well.
This blog is useful for all clients where you can without much of a stretch fix QuickBooks event Log error 4. On the off chance that has an issue, at that point we recommend to take help by master exhortation and get impeccable administrations by associating us at QuickBooks Error Support Number 1-855-666-1972 benefits for every minute of every day. We constantly prepared to serve the perfect administrations.