QuickBooks Desktop accounting software offers one of the most important advantages of printing any file that you want directly from QuickBooks. You just need to save the file in the PDF format and then select the Print option.
At times, however, while printing QuickBooks files, you can encounter nagging errors due to which it becomes difficult to use the printing option from QuickBooks. To help you out resolve printing errors in QuickBooks Desktop, in this blog post, we discuss troubleshooting steps.
You can easily resolve QuickBooks printing errors by using QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair tool. It is advisable to use this repair tool in case, if you encounter any of these error messages while printing QuickBooks files right away from QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Printing Errors
QuickBooks printing errors can erupt in any of the following ways:
- Couldn’t print to printer
- QuickBooks isn’t responding
- The device isn’t ready
- PDF converter is offline
- QuickBooks unrecoverable error
- Problem in connecting to the currently selected printer and Microsoft XPS Document Writer
- While trying to reconcile accounts, QuickBooks freezes
- You can’t print directly from QuickBooks PDF converter
- Unable to save the form in PDF format
- Error 1801 or Error 1722 while installing the QuickBooks PDF converter toll
- Issues in printing reports or transaction
- Printing Driver Host for 32 bit application is no longer working
- Error code -20, -41 and -30 while activating QuickBooks PDF converter
If you encounter any of the above mentioned error messages while printing files directly from QuickBooks Desktop accounting software then you need to run QuickBooks PDF and Printer Repair tool. Before using this repair tool, it is, however, important to install the latest QuickBooks maintenance releases.
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Printing Errors
Solution 1: Download and run QuickBooks PDF and Printer Repair tool
- Download and then run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool.
- After running this repair tool, do the .pdf related tasks in QuickBooks wherein QuickBooks error erupted.
- In case, if you still encounter error messages while printing files then try to reboot your computer
- If there are Email and Save as PDF related errors and issues then it is advisable to confirm that your XPS Document writer is in working condition.
Solution 2: If You Use Windows, but not the Terminal Services
If you are only using Windows and not the terminal services of it, then follow these steps:
- Check if the XPS Document Writer is in working condition or not
- Uninstall and then reinstall the Microsoft XPS Document Writer
- For the XPS Document Writer, adjust the Windows Permission setting
- Now try edit the security software setting
- Then install and repair the 6.0 version of MSXML
- Finally, try to create template and print it
The Way Forward
After following these solutions to recover printing errors and issues in QuickBooks Desktop, if you still encounter same error messages again and again, then feel free to contact us right now. We are a team of certified and experienced QuickBooks support experts, excelling in delivering all round support for different QuickBooks products and services.