QuickBooks point of sale is an amazing feature of QuickBooks that follow sales, inventory, customers and their requirement like what they purchased in the past and now what they would prefer to buy in future. So they follow each and every requirement of them and track them in order to improve customer loyalty and keep sales go on repeat.
QuickBooks point of sale is designed for all small and medium-sized businesses and makes you accept payment via credit cards. Other features of this are inventory management, customer management, etc.
This QuickBooks point of sale has made daily tasks very easy as it itself updates each and every information regarding the inventory; you need not put the information manually. QuickBooks is having a credit card payment option which really helps to speeds up the process while other POS option lacks this option of Credit Card Payment.
POS is available with the support of FAQ section which provides you with the best answers. But in case you don’t get the proper answers, then you may contact to phone support In order to satisfy your requirements.
A server manages the company file and makes multi-user access for customer workstations. So it is considered the fastest computer in a network. Follow the steps that QuickBooks Point Of sale can do:
- Makes and carry your Point of sale company documents and files.
- Take Backup of the company file and then restore it.
- Exchange details with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Import data through various tools like Data Import Tool.
- The items can be managed with customer ranking.
- Multi-store information can be exchanged with other stores.
- Client workstation is used as a cash register that records daily transactions that are not the networked station.
- Move to setup Multi-User for QuickBooks Point of Sale
- It is needed to come in contact with the system requirements for QuickBooks point of sale.
- Foremost install QuickBooks point of Sale then move towards following these steps.
- In case you are setting up MultiStore, it is needed to see Store Exchange Overview.
Step 1: Folder Permissions
- Go to the company files and right click there and then select properties.
- Location: C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of SaleXX\Data
- Tap on the Sharing tab
- Tap on Advanced Sharing and then tap Share this folder
- Select Permissions and tap Add
- Type in QBPOSdbsrvuser and click OK
- Select QBPOSdbsrvuser and select Full Control
- Now tap Apply and OK.
Step 2: Configure Windows Firewall
- Select Start and search the word: Firewall
- Select Windows Firewall
- Select Advanced Settings, from the right pane.
- Right-tap Inbound Rules and then choose New Rule
- Pick Port and select next
- Enable the ports 8040, 8443, 8036, 8035, 8025, 8024, 46228, 46225, 46216-46220, 46203, 2638, 443
- Tap Next and be sure Allow the Connection is selected, then select Next.
- Always remember to check all the details of the profile and then select next
- Giving a name to rule is needed, such as QBPorts. Click Finish.
- Repeat the steps.
- Enable the ports 8036, 8035, 8024, 2638
Step 3: Ensure you switch the server to Multi-User Mode
- Move to the File menu
- In Multi-User Mode, you need to select.
- Store type is now needed to change into the point of sale Pro Multi-Store.
Step 4: Setup Headquarter
Utilize this article to guide you with the following scenarios:
- In case you install wrong store type instead of choosing the right one like you were willing to choose Remote store type but you went for Headquarters.
- In case you are managing multi- stores individually and then after that want to visit into a right multi-store operation.
- Also, you are willing to view the locations of Main Store and a Remote Store
- You can change the store type in case you have installed the wrong store type:
Change Headquarters to Remote location:
- Move to File > Preferences > Company. (Version 9 and below: Edit > Preferences > Company)
- Pick the Multi-store preference and then tap Change to Remote Store.
Change Headquarters to Remote:
- Move to File > Company Operations > Create new company.
- Remember to write a company Name, Be sure that Headquarters is selected and then tap create.
So in case you are confronting any kind of QuickBooks POS related issues then do contact on our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Number that is +1-855-666-1972.